Come and meet us and try your hand at Radio Sailing! You will find us at the lake on any Sunday (weather permitting) at around 11:00. Wednesdays and Fridays by arrangement.
New competition for 2021! Marblehead Challenge Trophy. Open to
Marbleheads and 10 Raters. Four races to count from six events.
Looking for boats and bits? See our "For Sale" page.
IMPORTANT NOTICE re: COVID-19 VIRUS
COVID-19 VIRUS REMAINS A RISK
Radio Sailing Woking activities will continue to respect the UK Gov/NHS Guidelines and Advice to minimise the transmission of COVID-19, by requesting all Members and Guests to adhere to the following:-
1) All Members and Guests conﬁrm they have received a minimum of two Covid Vaccinations.
2) All Members and Guests conﬁrm they are not showing symptoms of infection; are not isolating; have not been in contact with anyone who has exhibited symptoms or who is isolating.
3) All Members and Guests adhere to Quarantine Guidelines if returning from overseas.
4) All Members and Guests to maintain personal hygiene and sanitising procedures, and to carry face masks which are to be worn in the event of close face to face contact being encountered.
5) Ensure that the Club Room Door remains open if meeting therein to ensure circulation of air is maintained.
The foregoing is requested and is the responsibility of all in the interests of the personal health of all individuals.
Thank you for your co-operation.
2022 Sailing Calendar
RM/10R Series (RM1)
Sunday League IOM (SL1)
Small Boat Series (SB1)
RM/10R Series (RM2)
Sunday League IOM (SL2)
Platinum Jubilee Weekend
J Sails Trophy IOM
Sunday League IOM (SL3)
Small Boat Series (SB2)
Sunday League IOM (SL4)
RM/10R Series (RM3)
Small Boat Series (SB3)
Sunday League IOM (SL5)
Dick Birkhead Trophy IOM
RM/10R Series (RM4)
Small Boat Series (SB4)
Sunday League IOM (SL6)
RM/10R Series (RM5)
Lighthouse Trophy (Small Boats)
Trafalgar Day Trophy IOM
RM/10R Series (RM6)
Thames Cup IOM + AGM
Toast the New Year day & any boat
RSW observes the MYA/RYA Racing Charter:
“The pessimist complains about the wind;the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
William A. Ward
Local Goldsworth Park Lake Wind Conditions:
Click on the Windy.com logo to the right for local wind conditions on our lake. When Windy.com opens, click on the lake to obtain a local forecast.
Radio Sailing Woking sails on Goldsworth Park Lake. Our control area is shown on Google Maps. Please use ‘Goldsworth Park’ or the postcode ‘GU21 3RT’ as your destination in sat. nav. or on-line. This will bring you to Wishbone Way, which leads into Goldsworth Park.