Come and meet us and try your hand at Radio Sailing! You will find us at the lake on any Sunday (weather permitting) at around 11:00. Wednesdays and Fridays by arrangement.
New competition for 2021! Marblehead Challenge Trophy. Open to
Marbleheads and 10 Raters. Four races to count from six events.
Looking for boats and bits? See our "For Sale" page.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Re : COVID-19 VIRUS
Notwithstanding the relaxing by the UK Government of Covid Restrictions from July 19th 2021, the attending of Radio Sailing Woking activities will continue to be subject to the following requirements:-
1. All Members and Guests confirm that they have received two Covid Vaccinations.
2. All Members and Guests confirm they are not showing symptoms of infection; are not isolating; have not been in contact with anyone who has exhibited symptoms or who is isolating.
3. All Members and Guests confirm they are not attending whilst within an imposed Quarantine period following returning from overseas.
4. All Members and Guests provide their own sanitising lotions and products.
5. All Members and Guests are encouraged to maintain effective, sensible distancing between each other and the general public, and to avoid close face to face contact.
6. All Members and Guests to provide and carry personal face masks, in the event that close contact with others becomes necessary.
The foregoing is requested in the interests of personal health of all individuals and recognises Radio Sailing Woking as a responsible and considerate fraternity.
Thank you for your co-operation.
2022 Sailing Calendar
RM/10R Series (RM1)
Sunday League IOM (SL1)
Small Boat Series (SB1)
Sunday League IOM (SL2)
RM/10R Series (RM2)
Platinum Jubilee Weekend
J Sails Trophy IOM
Sunday League IOM (SL3)
Small Boat Series (SB2)
Sunday League IOM (SL4)
RM/10R Series (RM3)
Small Boat Series (SB3)
Sunday League IOM (SL5)
Dick Birkhead Trophy IOM
RM/10R Series (RM4)
Small Boat Series (SB4)
Sunday League IOM (SL6)
RM/10R Series (RM5)
Lighthouse Trophy (Small Boats)
Trafalgar Day Trophy IOM
RM/10R Series (RM6)
Thames Cup IOM + AGM
Toast the New Year day & any boat
RSW observes the MYA/RYA Racing Charter:
“The pessimist complains about the wind;the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
William A. Ward
Local Goldsworth Park Lake Wind Conditions:
Click on the Windy.com logo to the right for local wind conditions on our lake. When Windy.com opens, click on the lake to obtain a local forecast.
Radio Sailing Woking sails on Goldsworth Park Lake. Our control area is shown on Google Maps. Please use ‘Goldsworth Park’ or the postcode ‘GU21 3RT’ as your destination in sat. nav. or on-line. This will bring you to Wishbone Way, which leads into Goldsworth Park.